Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread.
You can cook Dustin’s Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (your choice, I like chopped black walnuts or almond slivers).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of fine shredded zucchini (or wet fruit or veggie of your choice).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs until foamy then add other wet ingredients one at a time while mixing slowly. Then add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spray your Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with Pam or grease and flour. Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean..
- Let cool and remove from pan(s). Slice and cover, will remain fresh at room temperature for about 4 days. Hint… once the bread dries out a little, try making French toast with a simple egg wash. Blow minds!.