Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Butterscotch gulab jamun cake. Gulab jamun is the quintessential Indian dessert. Soft, fried dough balls dipped in a sugary sweet syrup. My Shobana kaki (dad's brother's wife) is the queen of gulab jamun.
This cake is great for any special occasions. I have been wanting to bake this cake for a very very long time itself. Take a cake, soak it with the gulab jamun syrup. You can have Butterscotch gulab jamun cake using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch gulab jamun cake
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unflavoured oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of butterscotch essence.
- Prepare 18-20 of gulab jamun.
- You need 3 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of Silver spray.
- It’s of as per need Some Cadbury shorts.
- You need of as required Some butter scotch nuts.
- You need of as required Some sugar candy.
- Prepare As needed of Silver bolls.
- You need of As required Gems.
Cut few jamuns and arrange it on the cake. Gulab jamun is a quintessential Indian dessert, and here it's been transformed into a much simpler Bundt cake. Inspired by the soft, fried dough balls, this cardamom-scented cake is soaked in a fragrant cinnamon, saffron, rose water and cardamom syrup. Gulab Jamun has a special place in my heart as it was my very first video showcased on my YouTube channel.
Butterscotch gulab jamun cake instructions
- First take a bowl add condensed milk sugar and oil and mix it now add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Now transfer to batter in cake tin and bake the cake of 40-45 minutes on 180 c now completely cool down the cake and divide in to two portions take a one portion of cake soak the cake with water then spread the whipped cream and cut the all gulab jamun in two pieces put the half gulab jamun and butterscotch nuts and again spread the whipped cream now assemble the second layer of cake and spread the whipped cream and assemble the gulab jamun make the design bottom and upper of the cake.
- And decorate with Cadbury shorts sugar candy sugar bolls and spray the silver dust on the cake.
I never thought I would be able to parlay my passion into doing something like "Manjula's Kitchen". Gulab Jamun also happens to be a family favorite so it is always a go-to dessert I prepare. Gulab Jamun cake is an amazing fusion cake with Great Indian flavours. Read here the detailed recipe with video tutorials, pics and tips. Gulab Jamun is one of the most famous and favoured dessert or sweet in India.