Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Orange Roll Monkey Bread.
You can cook Orange Roll Monkey Bread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Roll Monkey Bread
- It’s 2 cans of orange cinnamon rolls, cut each roll into 4’s, save the frosting.
- You need of White sugar and cinnamon for dredging.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Orange Roll Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll the cut rolls in the cinnamon sugar and place in a well sprayed Bundt pan..
- I usually don’t have much cinnamon sugar left so I just sprinkle it in too. Add your brown sugar to your melted butter and mix well. Pour evenly over the rolls. Bake until the top is deep golden brown and when you touch it, it feels firm, about 40 minutes..
- Once done, wait a few minutes then flip it out onto a plate. Add the frosting evenly over the top and watch it melt..