Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vrat wale gulab jamun. Gulab Jamun is an Indian dessert which is enjoyed by people of all age groups. This recipe is ideal for vrats as it is falahari. It is prepared by Mawa and.
Gulab jamun- An classic Indian dessert made with milk powder dumplings soaked in sugar syrup. Gulab Jamun is a traditional and most popular I always make Gulab jamuns this way and they always turn out soft and delicious. I use milk powder ,Refined flour/ maida, sooji ,little ghee and soda. You can have Vrat wale gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vrat wale gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of samak rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rajgira flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of khoya/mawa.
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of water(for sugar syrup).
- Prepare as required of Oil/ghee for frying.
Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet potato and even with bread. gulab jamun recipe for beginners tips for getting perfect jamuns.easy gulab jamun recipe using indtant mix.how to make gulab How to make gulab jamun recipe: Take any jamun mix, I used MTR mix. Transfer to a sieve and sieve it well.
Vrat wale gulab jamun step by step
- Mix both flours, powdered sugar, khoya, and add little water at a time to make a soft dough..
- Heat oil, and make sugar syrup (mix sugar and water) in another vessel. Start making small balls from the dough. Make sure they don't have cracks..
- Fry them in small batches once the oil is hot. Fry on low flame till they are dark brown from all sides..
- After removing them from the oil, add them immediately to the sugar syrup. And let them soak the syrup at least for 2hrs..
- Enjoy your favorite sweet during fasts..
If there are lumps, press with your fingers and sieve it. Gulab Jamun is India's one of the most popular sweet, the most common sweet to celebrate any occasion whether it's small or big gulab jamun is must. In our home during Raksha Bandhan, Diwali, Holi, birthday or family gathering gulab jamun is on the menu. Gulab Jamun Recipe, gulab jamun with khoya recipe , How To Make Gulab Jamun Recipe. Gulab Jamun, a small waffle shaped balls deep fried and dipped in sugar syrup, popular in countries of the Indian subcontinent as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh gulab jamuns are popular all over India.