Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F..
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and completely cool..