Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Fried Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Bread
- Prepare 600 ml of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 200 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Fried Bread instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour warm water bit by bit and mix with a spatula or spoon..
- Knead. If the dough is too dry, add water. If it's too wet, add flour..
- Cover and wait for 10 minutes. Divide into 12 parts..
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of flour on your working space. Flatten the dough and roll into roundish shape..
- Heat oil in a pan. I use medium heat. Fry flattened dough. It takes less than one minute for each side to brown, so flip after one side has become brown..