Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paneer Gulab Jamun.
You can have Paneer Gulab Jamun using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Gulab Jamun
- It’s of For gulab jamun.
- You need 250 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Paneer Gulab Jamun step by step
- Add paneer in a bowl. Mashed the paneer till it is smooth. Add rice flour, plain flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder and sugar..
- Mix…well. Knead a smooth dough. From the dough make a small size ball. Once it is done keep aside..
- Heat oil and ghee in kadai. Fry gulab jam un batch wise till it become golden brown in colour both the sides. Dip in sugar syrup for one day..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped almonds. Ready to serve….Paneer Gulab Jamun.