Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun Halwa. Gulab jamun recipe with step by step photos. The best recipe to make gulab jamun at home. Traditionally gulab jamun were made using khoya i.e milk solids as the main ingredient.
Gulab Jamun Halwa recipe – How to make Gulab Jamun Halwa. Chenna Traditional Indian Mithai Halwa Kadai Veg. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. You can cook Gulab jamun Halwa using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun Halwa
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoons of curd.
- It’s 2 pinches of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1small pinch of salt.
- It’s of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of saffron strands,some chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 kg of khoya.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of ghee.
These tried & tested easy gulab jamun recipes are tasty, soft, melt in the mouth. Gulab Jamun with Khoya: Gulab Jamun literally translated to rose berries, while rose means gulab and jamun are deep purple colour berries. I'm a big fan of gulab jamun and the recipe for rose water syrup is spot on but this dough recipe needs serious alteration. Gulab Jamun with Khoya Recipe (with Step by Step Photos).
Gulab jamun Halwa step by step
- Take milk powder,maida,salt,soda in a mixing bowl. Mix well to get rid of any lumps. Add ghee and curd to the flour mixture and mix well. Add water little by little and knead to a smooth and soft dough. The dough should be very smooth and non sticky. You can sprinkle maida if needed while kneading. Rest the dough for 10 minutes. Now take1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder,one tsp of sugar,chopped dry fruits and small portion of dough..
- Knead well and make equal sized small balls. Take the remaining 3/4 portion of the dough and make equal sized balls. Take one big ball and flatten it,Close with big ball and shape like finger. Once you have finished frying all the fingers keep the flame in medium and re fry the fingers,this time you will see the sugar caramelizing add the jamuns will turn almost black in color-kala jamuns.Fry all the jamuns and remove to a kitchen towel..
- Now Crush the gulab jamun on getting little cold.Heat ghee in a pan.Add crushed gulab jamun mixture and roast for 5-7 minutes.Add crumbled khoya.Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot..
Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in delicately flavored sugar syrup is a traditional sweet in India. Spread the gajar halwa-gulab jamun mixture evenly over the baked tart. Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals.