Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Instant Gulab Jamun.
You can have Instant Gulab Jamun using 14 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Gulab Jamun
- You need of For Gulab Jamun Dough.
- You need 1 cup or 100 gms of full fat milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or 63 gms of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tsp of milk.
- You need As needed of water for making dough.
- It’s of For Sugar syrup.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1.5 cup or 300 gms of sugar.
- It’s 4 of green cardamoms slightly crushed.
- You need 2 pinch of saffron strands.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of rose water.
- Prepare As needed of ghee for deep frying gulab jamun.
Instant Gulab Jamun instructions
- Firstly arrange all the ingredients required for making gulab jamun.
- For making Gulab Jamun Dough.
- In a bowl add 1 cup full fat milk powder..
- Now in the same bowl add half cup all-purpose flour..
- Now add half tsp baking powder and mix well..
- Now add 3 tsp milk..
- Now add 4 tbsp desi ghee..
- Now slowly add water and start kneading a very soft dough.
- Now cover and rest the dough for 10 mins..
- For sugar syrup.
- Firstly take a broad kadhai in which all gulab jamun can be soaked at once and there is no overlapping of gulab jamuns..
- Now add two cups of water and 1.5 cups of sugar..
- Now bring the syrup to boil and add crushed cardamom and saffron strands. Keep aside for further use..
- Now take the gulab jamun dough and start kneading again by greasing your hands..
- Knead properly and cut portions for about 17-18 gulab jamuns.
- Now again grease your hands and make crack-free gulab jamun balls. Keep aside on a greased plate for deep frying.
- Now heat ghee in a kadhai but the entire frying process will be on low flame.
- Now add gulab jamun balls in ghee in batches and start frying. Do not touch the gulab jamun balls just move the ghee with ladle to flip gulab jamun balls.
- Now let the gulab jamun fry on low flame and take out once a fine and even reddish brown colour is achieved. Take out the gulab jamun and keep it on a kitchen towel..
- Now fry all Gulab Jamun similarly..
- Now once again heat sugar syrup since it has become cold and add half tsp rose water..
- Now add all gulab fried gulab jamun balls in hot sugar syrup.
- Let the gulab jamun soak in sugar syrup for 2-3 hours..
- After 2-3 hours gulab jamun will double in size and are ready to serve..
- Do try making this recipe and share your experiences, comments, remarks and suggestions..
- Thank you.