Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Any-chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Any-chip cookies
- Prepare of softened butter.
- You need of white sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare of egg and 1 egg yolk.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of full bag of chips.
- It’s of chopped nuts (roasted is best).
Any-chip cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugars for 5 mins on medium speed..
- Combine flour, baking powder salt and cornstarch in a bowl..
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time to the butter and mix well..
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture on the lowest speed until just combined..
- Add chips and nuts of your choice. Fold them in..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more. 2 hours works well. Let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 mins before baking..
- Drop 2 tablespoon balls onto parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until light brown..
- Cool on a rack. Enjoy..