Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread.
You can have Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread
- You need 3 of Very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg,beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.).