Ad Blocker Detected
Tomato and poached egg garlic toast. Asparagus Salad with Poached Eggs and Tapenade Toasts. Tomato and Garlic Toast (Pa amb Tomaquet). Tomato and Feta Toasts with Mixed Greens Salad.
A deliciously runny poached egg on top of garlic sourdough toast and roasted cherry tomatoes. Dropped egg toast at its best. If they lie horizontally at the bottom, they are very fresh, if they float or stand on end they are not that fresh. You can cook Tomato and poached egg garlic toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato and poached egg garlic toast
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 slice of bread (I usually choose sourdough).
- It’s 1/2 of small tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, sliced in half.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vinegar.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Grate the garlic clove and spread it on the toast. Eggs in Tomato Sauce Recipe : EASY Shashuka Recipe for breakfast or brunch. This is the best easy egg recipe for mornings. Eggs in Tomato Sauce Recipe Shashuka Recipe.
Tomato and poached egg garlic toast step by step
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a simmer. Add vinegar..
- Crack egg into a small bowl. Using a spoon stir the simmering water until a twirling tornado forms. Carefully pour egg into the center. Let cook gently about 3 minutes until the whites are just set and yolk is still runny..
- Remove with slotted spoon and set on a paper towel to drain..
- Set oven to broil. Put sliced tomatoes on a greased pan. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place bread on oven rack directly and broil 1 min. Flip bread and broil 1 more minute..
- Remove tomatoes and toast. Drizzle olive oil over toast and rub cut side down of garlic clove onto toast..
- Place tomatoes on toast. Add poached egg. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle on green onion..
How much more perfect can this simple concept be? The rich tomato sauce, nurturing the egg-poached-heaven is a. Charred Tomatoes and a Fried Egg on Garlic Toast. Upgrade your eggs-with-toast routine by adding bright red, juicy charred tomatoes on garlic-rubbed toast. It takes a bit more effort, but you'll know it's worth it after just one bite.