Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl.
You can cook Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 75 grams (1/3 cup) of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s of For the cinnamon sprinkle.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl instructions
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl then add the egg, melted butter and sugar. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved..
- Gently add the flour and the baking soda and keep mixing..
- Add half of the batter in a loaf pan (in my case i used a 20 cm round cake pan) then sprinkle with the half of cinnamon_sugar. With a chopstick swirl the batter until it looks like marble pattern..
- Add the other half of batter and sprinkle with the rest of cinnamon sugar on top..
- If you are using a loaf pan, bake the banana bread in a preheated oven at 180° Celsius for nearly 50 minutes..
- In my case i used a round 20 cm cake pan and the banana bread was done in 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Enjoy 🙂.