Whole Wheat Bread.
You can have Whole Wheat Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Bread
- It’s 3.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of white flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole rolled oats.
- You need 2 tablespoons of golden flaxseed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of whole milk powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Warm water.
Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Add warm water to the yeast and sugar. Mix well and let it react..
- In a dough kneader's bowl, add all the dry ingredients then mix them with the dough hook..
- Add the yeast, olive oil, the gradually add the warm water until the dough is well mixed and to the desired consistency..
- Place the dough in an oiled pan. Apply olive oil on top of the dough 's surface. Cover with cling wrap. Let it puff over 60 – 90 minutes..
- Place in oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade..
- Let it cool on a wrack then cut to slices..