Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Perfect wings! Airfryer and instapot recipe.
You can have Perfect wings! Airfryer and instapot recipe using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect wings! Airfryer and instapot recipe
- Prepare 2 of family packs of wings (16+ per pack) I used frozen wings.
- Prepare to taste of Wing dressing.
Perfect wings! Airfryer and instapot recipe step by step
- Put one pack of wings in trivet basket in your instapot. Add 1 cup of water push chicken setting and let cook high pressure for 15 mins..
- Carefully use tongs to remove from instapot lay wings on air fryer rack. They are fall off bone cooked. Baste both sides with wing sauce cook for 10 mins at 360° one pack of chicken wings are 2 racks for my instafryer. (12.5qt 3 rack type).
- Put the second pack of wings into instapot and repeat step 1. Do not add fresh water I make sure it isn't too full and pour out liquid if there is too much and cook my second batch..
- Remove wings from air fryer, flip wings over, baste, alternate rack levels cook for another 10 mins at 360°.
- Remove flip once more DO NOT BASTE rotate rack levels. Cook for 6 mins at 360° to crisp..
- Remove top rack put in casserole dish. Put bottom rack at top of air fryer cook for 6 min at 360°.
- Baste top layer of wings in casserole dish. Put in oven at 245° to keep warm do not cover..
- Pro tips: While wings are cooking in the airfryer you can instapot the second batch of wings. I also cook fries and so when the fries are cooking in my air fryer I move the wings to the bottom of my oven away from the heating coil and lay a small sheet of foil on them. Do not seal the foil on the top of the dish..