Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Brownie points using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie points
- It’s 200 gm of Dark/Milk Cooking chocolate.
- Prepare 100 gm of Butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peanuts (Chopped/Whole).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
Brownie points instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Prepare a 9×9 Inch Brownie baking tin. We made a double batch, hence the amount in the bowls and the 2 baking tins..
- Whisk together the Flour, Cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper in a bowl..
- Melt your chopped chocolate, butter and later add sugar in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water (Bain-marie). Cool the mixture..
- Into the cooled chocolate mixture, add the 4 Eggs and vanilla extract, whisk together..
- Fold in the flour, chocolate chips and the peanuts. Pour into your prepared baking tin. Leave some of the chocolate and peanuts to sprinkle on top..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cracked on the top and set in the middle with a goey texture..
- Cool to touch, and cut into squares if to be eaten then. Serve with some ice-cream if your helper is too eager to taste..
- Or cool completely and cut into squares and put into an airtight container. You can warm a bit in the microwave to serve..