Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Any-chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Any-chip cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- It’s 1 of egg and 1 egg yolk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of full bag of chips.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of chopped nuts (roasted is best).
Any-chip cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugars for 5 mins on medium speed..
- Combine flour, baking powder salt and cornstarch in a bowl..
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time to the butter and mix well..
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture on the lowest speed until just combined..
- Add chips and nuts of your choice. Fold them in..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more. 2 hours works well. Let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 mins before baking..
- Drop 2 tablespoon balls onto parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until light brown..
- Cool on a rack. Enjoy..