Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan.
You can cook Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan
- It’s of ripe banana (cavendish or cooking banana).
- You need of plain flour.
- Prepare of margarine.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of white/brown sugar.
- It’s of Vegetable oil to fry.
- It’s of water.
Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan step by step
- In a mixing bowl, mix plain flour with sugar and salt until it mixed well, put margarine in and mix it well with clean hand (or use cooking gloves), pour water little by little until the dough doesnt stick..
- Roll the dough with the rolling pin, approx 1/2 cm thick. Cut the dough rectangle shape approx 2×4 cm with knife..
- Cut the bananas 2 cm thick, take one cut dough and rool it around the banana until its covered, repeat u til the banana finishes..
- Pre-heat cookig oil, deep fry them until they turn golden..
- This banana molen is perfect to be eaten while you have your tea..