Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How to make Oats and Seeds bread. Now sprinkle the quick oats and sesame seeds on the surface and roll the dough on it. A successful baking experiment grinding Oats & Flaxseed to make a nutritious and delicious bread. This is definitely a new favorite bread recipe. #bread.
Gelatinous seeds, such as chia seeds and flax seeds, have special binding properties and help the bread hold together. Hi the nut n seed bread without oats do u need to bake it twice. Add the oats, bread soda, salt & seeds and mix well until a thick dough is formed. You can have How to make Oats and Seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to make Oats and Seeds bread
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of large banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need of Toppings (optional).
- It’s of Rolled oats.
- It’s of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s of Chai seeds.
- You need of Flax seeds.
Smooth top with back of spoon dipped in cold water. To make the most of the heated oven, bake two breads at once (double the recipe), and share a loaf with a neighbour. Or use a breadmaker to bake, set on the "bake only" function (see recipe). Flax Seed Bread — a great alternative to wheat bread.
How to make Oats and Seeds bread instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
This bread is full of seeds — ground flax seeds (that's the bread flour!), whole chia and sunflower seeds in the mix, and sesame seeds for sprinkling. The recipe also asks for oats, so the bread is not really very low in carb, but it still is lower. Gluten Free Oat Bread Recipe – No Yeast, No Bread Machine! OAT my goodness.this honey oat bread recipe is just as delicious as it looks! No tricks with this honey oat bread recipe, though!