Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Hineora Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hineora Bread
- Prepare 12 kg of high grade flour.
- It’s 9 Tablespoons of Yeast (Bakels Active Dry).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of baking oil.
- It’s of Warm water (a large stockpot or 10 litres approx).
Hineora Bread instructions
- Combine flour, sugar, yeast together.
- Mix oil and warm water together, pour into flour mixture.
- Mix with hands until flour is all mixed in. Consistency should be WET. No need to knead..
- Spray 12 large fruit tins with cooking spray. Fill half way..
- Place in oven of 60 Degrees for 12 mins to help bread rise. Turn oven up to 200 Degrees and bake for 1 hour..