Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Cheese Bread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Bread
- It’s of (2 – 3) Cup Flour +.
- Prepare of (1/3) Cup Water.
- Prepare of (1/2) Cup Milk.
- You need of (2) Tsp Yeast.
- You need of (1) Tsp Sugar.
- It’s of (1/2) Tsp Salt.
- It’s of (1) Egg.
- You need of (1) Stick Butter +.
- Prepare of (1) Cup Grated Cheeder Cheese.
Cheese Bread instructions
- Warm milk and water in pan. When it hits 120 degree f pour into stand mixer..
- Add Sugar and yeast plus 1/2 Cup the Flour. Mix 2 minutes, let sit..
- When frothy add 3 Tbsp softened butter, egg and the salt plus 1 cup flour. Mix another 2 minutes. Using dough hook..
- Add flour 1 heaping Tbsp at a time until dough pulls away from the bottom and doesn't stick..
- Knead dough another 5 minutes..
- Take out dough ball, knead about 1 minute on counter..
- Grease the dough ball thoroughly with butter. Place in butter greased bowl and let rise until double..
- Place ball in stand mixer, knead for 1 minute..
- Place dough ball on counter and knead 2 minutes, grease dough ball again with butter. Place back in bowl. Cover and let rise until double..
- Place dough ball back in stand mixer, knead 1 minute add a little more than 1/2 cup of the cheese knead 30 seconds..
- Place dough ball on counter and knead 2 minutes. Roll and shape to the length of the bread pan. Place loaf into the Butter greased pan. Cover and let rise until height you desire..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- With a sharp knife slit the loaf length wise, grease top of loaf with soft butter, add remaining cheese over top of loaf..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest in pan 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and let cool on wire rack..