Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Santa cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Santa cookies
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature.
- You need of brown sugar packed.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of large egg yolk.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Christmas M&Ms.
Santa cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy..
- Beat in eggs..
- Gradually stir in flour mixture by hand until smooth..
- Then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Using a cookie dough scoop, divide dough and roll into balls..
- Place on baking sheet and slightly press down the top.
- Place the M&Ms on top of the cookie dough on the cookie sheets and light press them down into the dough..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to set on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container and enjoy!.