Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies.
You can cook Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- You need 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- You need 4 ounces of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Garnish salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.