Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggless coffee Mosse ☕.
You can have Eggless coffee Mosse ☕ using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless coffee Mosse ☕
- You need of Milk/ cream.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need of spoon coffee powder.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare of spoon powder sugar.
- Prepare of few drop Vanilla extract.
Eggless coffee Mosse ☕ instructions
- Serves: 2-3 In a large bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream until soft peaks, and set in refrigerator Place chocolate in a large bowl..
- Place chocolate in a large bowl. And in a small saucepan, heat milk/cream. Remove from heat when it starts to boil. Add instant coffee powder, and mix well. Pour over the chocolate. Let it sit for 30 seconds, then mix until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. If the chocolate hasn’t fully melted, microwave the mixture for 15-20 seconds. Leave until the chocolate mixture reaches room temper.
- Add 1⁄3 of the whipped cream to the chocolate mixture, and fold until combined. Then add the remaining whipped cream, and gently fold until combined and smooth.
- Pour into serving cups and garnish with grated chocolate.
- Chill the mousse to set for at least 3 hours.
- Note: Can store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, covered with plastic wrap. Pour into serving cups and garnish with grated chocolate our into serving cups and garnish with grated chocolate.