Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chane ki dal ke Gulab Jamun.
You can have Chane ki dal ke Gulab Jamun using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chane ki dal ke Gulab Jamun
- You need 1 cup of Chana dal.
- You need 4 tsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s as needed of Pistachios for garnishing.
Chane ki dal ke Gulab Jamun instructions
- Soak chana da l for 1/2 an hour.Cook it ina pressure cooker with little water..
- Drain the dal and let it cool..
- In the mean time,make syrup by cooking sugar and water.When it starts boiling, slow down the heat and cook it for 3-4 min.Mix cardamom powder into it..
- Mash the dal with the hilp of potato masher,add all-purpose flour and mix..
- Divide the dough into 10 parts,take one part,flatten it and put coconut powder and 1 raisin in the center,close it from all sides and make a ball.Make all balls like this..
- Heat oil in a karahi,fry all the gulab jamuns in batches.Fry the gulab jamuns first in hot oil and then medium to low heat..
- Put hot gulab jamuns directly in the sugar syrup.Leave it for 1 hour..
- Garnish your tasty and nutritious gulab jamun and serve..