Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Honey and walnut bread.
You can have Honey and walnut bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and walnut bread
- You need 200 g of bread flour.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- You need 3 g of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 2 g of salt.
- Prepare 20 g of honey.
- You need 125 g of milk.
- You need 20 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g of roasted walnut.
- Prepare 6 of walnuts for topping.
Honey and walnut bread step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, yeast, salt, honey, warm milk, walnut in a bowl and knead until soft. Make sure the milk is warm. Do not put yeast and salt next to each other..
- Add butter and knead once more on a surface until it’s stretchy..
- Let it rise for 30min in a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap, in a warm place..
- Cut the dough into 6pieces and roll it in a circle. Let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Punch the dough nicely to let the air out. Roll it back into a circle..
- Make a cut into a dough like in the picture below. Let it rise for 20min..
- Add 1 egg, 10g of milk and 1 pinch of salt into a bowl and mix to make a dorure.(to make the bread shiny..
- Glaze the dorure to a dough and place one topping walnut to each one of them..
- Bake in a oven that is preheated to 210c°(410F°) for 10-15min..