Sooji ke gulab jamun. Gulab jamun is a milk solid based sweet which is popular in India & is a type of mithai. It is traditionally made from Khoya, but modern recipes can call. Super delicious sooji jamun recipe which is so easy to make and you need only basic ingredients.
I can never stop having them. Even yesterday i had three of those beauties which i bought. version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava. i have posted quite a few gulab jamun recipes till now, but i personally felt making suji gulab jamun is much easier compared to others. the potential issue with milk-based gulab jamun is the crack you get while shaping it and eventually. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. You can cook Sooji ke gulab jamun using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji ke gulab jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of sooji / semolina.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 drop of rose water.
- Prepare as needed of Oil / clarified butter for frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry coconut powder for rolling.
Sooji ke Gulab Jamun l Cooking with Benazir This video is shot, directed and edited by Imtiaz Nawaz. Sooji ke Gulab Jamun l Cooking with Benazir This video is shot, directed and edited by Imtiaz Nawaz. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet.
Sooji ke gulab jamun step by step
- First for sugar syrup – in a pot take, water and sugar.Boil it until sugar desolve. Add cardamom powder and rose water.Turn off the flame..
- Now for gulab jamun – in kadai take milk,add ghee and sugar. Boil it then add milk powder nad sooji. Cook it on low flame. Stir it continuesly,until dough starts forming and mix leaves the sides of pan.let it cool down for 3-4 minutes..
- Now take mix,and knead it well with greased palm until it becomes smooth texture. make gulab jamun with it desired shape. Take ghee/ oil fry these gulab jamun until they becomes golden brown in color..
- Add these gulab jamun,to the Lukewarm sugar syrup for about 2 hours..
- Roll these gulab jamun into dry coconut powder. Sooji gulab jamun is ready..
There are some versions of making it with khoya, milk powder, bread or How would I go about with the amount of flour and Sooji. There can never be enough sweets for any occasion. Try this quick n easy Gulab jamun recipe made with sooji/rawa. Gulab Jamun is a sweet dish that is prepared in many Indian festivals or parties. It is traditionally made with mawa/khoya.