Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns.
You can have No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns
- Prepare 330 gr of warm water.
- You need 50 gr of sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 470 gr of bread flour.
- It’s 6 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns step by step
- Warm the water until it is getting nice and warm when you dip your finger in it (about 105 degrees)..
- Add the water to a mixing bowl..
- Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Add the yeast and stir to combine. Let the yeast rest for 5 minutes until it gets foamy..
- Add the flour and oil to the bowl. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and knead until the dough comes together..
- Knead until the dough smooth and elastic..
- Take a little bit of the dough and stretch it until it looks transparent. If the dough does not break/tear, it means the dough is smooth and elastic. If it's still broken/torn, continue to knead until it reaches the window pane (transparent)..
- Put the dough in a greased big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise in a warm place until doubled..
- Gently deflate dough by punching down to remove all the gas and air bubble..
- Take the dough out onto a lightly floured surface..
- Divide the dough into 24 even pieces and shape each piece into a ball or whatever shape you like..
- Place the buns on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow the buns to rise on the baking sheet until doubled in size..
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven 400°F for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the top becomes golden..
- Soft and fluffy bread..