Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Loaf bread.
You can cook Easy Loaf bread using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Loaf bread
- It’s 3.5-4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1.5-2 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of warm water.
Easy Loaf bread instructions
- Mix the sugar with instant yeast and a bit of water.
- Add the salt and gradually add the flour.
- Mix the water and flour with the stick end of a wooden spatula.
- Then mix with hand really well till smooth for about 5 mins.
- Leave to rise for about 45-60 mins.
- Use flour or water to avoid sticking to hands and divide into 2 without letting airs come out.
- Gently flatten into round circle then gently roll into a sausage shape.
- Stick the end of the dough to the body with water by pinching.
- Cut strokes with a sharp blade wherever desired.
- Leave to rise for half an hour or you can do quick rise in the oven for 10-15 mins at 50°C.
- Preheat oven to 230° and place a cup of water at the bottom of the oven.
- Cook the bread till done.