Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Angoor(mini) Gulab Jamun.
You can have Angoor(mini) Gulab Jamun using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angoor(mini) Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of instant gulab jamun mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare As needed of Ghee for frying.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
Angoor(mini) Gulab Jamun instructions
- Take the gulab jamun mix and knead it into dough with milk and let it rest for 5 mins.
- Now make small small balls with the dough and fry it in ghee..
- On other hand prepare the sugar syrup with sugar,water and cardamom.
- Remove the fried balls once it is brown in color and let it rest for 1 min.
- Now put the fried balls in sugar syrup and let it soak for 15 mins.
- Your angoori (mini) gulag jamin is ready. Enjoy……