Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of White sugar.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..