Baked Rabdi gulab jamun.
You can cook Baked Rabdi gulab jamun using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rabdi gulab jamun
- It’s For of gulab jamuns 200 gram gulabjamun premix.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or as required.
- Prepare as required of ghee.
- Prepare For of Sugar Syrup 3/4 cup sugar.
- It’s 1 + 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- It’s For of rabdi-.
- It’s 100 gms of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 12 of almonds slivered.
- You need 12 of pistachios slivered.
- You need few of strands of saffron.
Baked Rabdi gulab jamun instructions
- For gulab jamuns Prepare Sugar Syrup: Take required quantity of sugar and water in a deep pan. Stir and bring to boil on high flame for sugar to dissolve..
- In a gulab jamun premix Add milk to it and knead all of them together to make a smooth and soft dough. Add another teaspoon of milk if required..
- Make sure that the dough is a bit softer to avoid cracking of ball while deep frying..
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make smooth surfaced balls out of it..
- Now heat ghee in a pan over medium flame. Add the Jamun balls to deep-fry them. Cook evenly until it becomes golden brown..
- Then immerse the gulab jamuns in the warm sugar syrup for at least 30 minutes. It increases in size when it soaks the sugar syrup..
- For rabdi – Take a heavy bottomed pan and grease it lightly with ghee. Boil Milk till it is reduced to half and becomes thick..
- Add sugar and stir for 5 minutes. Turn off the flame as rabdi is ready..
- To assemble the dessert, take a platter or a slightly low-edged bowl that is oven proof. Pour the rabri into it. Spread the gulab jamuns..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degree Celsius. Remove from oven and garnish it with the almonds, pistachios, and saffron strands..
- Serve it in bowls and watch your guests enjoy it in delight!.