Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana bread brownies. Banana Bread Brownies are the perfect combination of a moist banana bread swirled with a dense chocolate brownie. Go ahead and do a search for banana bread brownies and see what pops up. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract.
So I decided to get to work. These delicious, soft, moist banana bread bars may be my favorite way to use ripe bananas! When you swirl banana bread together with fudgy brownies, it's a mashup that takes these two For the banana bread: Whisk the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a. You can cook Banana bread brownies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread brownies
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts,chopped.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk.
Best banana bread brownies are insanely delicious! They are to die for and always a huge hit! Almost like banana bread but more like cake. Banana bread brownies are the perfect sidekick to a cup of morning joe, and make for easy individually wrapped on the go breakfast or mid-morning snack.
Banana bread brownies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and blend for 1 minute. Stir in walnuts. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool slighty (warm but not hot) and frost with frosting..
- For frosting, Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Watch carefully when it reaches a medium brown color turn off heat, whisk in powdered sugar at a time, adding milk as it thickens, then add in vanilla. Pour over the warm banana bread brownies immediately, and smooth with a spatula, butter knife, or frosting spatula. Cool completely before cutting..
Banana brownies: easy to make, kids will love them! You've already made so much banana bread with your overripe bananas during coronavirus lockdown. Actually, banana brownies with a peanut butter swirl. These Banana Bread Brownies are a hybrid between gooey banana bread and chocolatey brownies, with a healthier twist. Made with oat flour, this gluten free banana bread is more dense than your.