Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread.
You can cook Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread
- It’s 1 can of lunchcheon meat.
- It’s 1 of egg for egg wash.
- You need 1 of egg for dough.
- It’s of Dough:fresh milk yeast salt sugar egg vanilla flour butter.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup flour.
Less Sodium Ham Luncheon Bread instructions
- Mix the dough mixture and knead for five mins.Cover and set aside for an hour to let the dough rise.Slice ham into halves save for later use..
- After an hour the dough is already rise pounch it to release bubbles and air.Then cut into small pieces its up you how many you want to do..
- Flatten each with rolling pin and place the ham luncheon on it and roll.Before place in the oven brush with egg wash..
- Heat oven at 250c and bake for 18mins.After removing from the oven brush the surface with melted butter..