Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bajra dhapate/ Pearl millets flat bread.
You can cook Bajra dhapate/ Pearl millets flat bread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bajra dhapate/ Pearl millets flat bread
- You need 2 cups of bajra flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan/chickpea flour.
- You need 1/2 of udad flour (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of methi leaves.
- You need 1 cup of grated onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dahi/plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of carrom/ ajwain seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of big cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- Prepare of oil to pan fry.
Bajra dhapate/ Pearl millets flat bread instructions
- Grind Ajwain, coriander and cumin seeds to a fine powder..
- Mix bajra flour, besan, rice flour and udad flour..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sesame seeds, salt and the ground spice mixture(coriander seeds, cumin seeds and ajwain).
- Make garlic and green chilli paste. Add it to the flour mixture..
- Also add chopped methi leaves, grated onion and dahi to this mixture..
- Knead this into a stiff dough with little water. Flatten it with hand or rolling pin..
- Roast on the pan with oil. Serve with Raita, pickle and butter..