Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread, Cheese, and other things.
You can cook Bread, Cheese, and other things using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread, Cheese, and other things
- Prepare of Bread. Preferably sourdough. if there is no sourdough, use cibatta or french bread , or anything else you might have..
- Prepare of CHEESE. This is the no. 1 ingredient. besides bread..
- It’s of Avocado (this is one of my favorite things to put on a grilled sandwich)..
- Prepare of BACON. Another magical thing. If you are vegetarian, substitute for this or just don't use it. the sandwich WILL survive..
- Prepare of Butter or whatever thing with lubrication abilities (olive oil, margarine, etc.).
- Prepare of Lettuce, or your green of choice. Iceberg Lettuce has the least nutritional content I know of, as far as greens go, so I use that..
Bread, Cheese, and other things step by step
- Get a cutting board and a butter knife and spread some butter on one side of the bread. Do this to both slices , and put as much or as little as you like. I don't care..
- Turn on a stove, put a flat pan on the stove, and let the pan preheat as you stare at a cheesy inspirational poster you got when you were five..
- Put the slices of bread onto the pan side by side once the pan is hot. You will know this is so when you flick a little water onto the pan and the water evaporates..
- Put the cheese, bacon and lettuce onto one of the slices of bread.Make sure the bacon is cooked BEFORE you put it on the bread. Put cheese on the other piece of bread, let it melt, then flip the cheesy slice onto the other slice..
- Let one side cook, then flip the sandwich to let the other side cook. You want the sandwich to look like a toasted marshmallow..
- Take the sandwich off of the grill (don't burn yourself) and put ot on a plate after you cut it in half. Make the sandwich stand on the thinner side so it does not become smushy and gross. Spread avocado on top, if you like, because, frankly, avocado does not cook well and is better served raw. Pow! There it is! The magical grilled sandwich of my dreams!.