Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab Jamun Eggless Carrot Muffins.
You can cook Gulab Jamun Eggless Carrot Muffins using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Eggless Carrot Muffins
- Prepare For of Gulab Jamun-.
- You need 3 of Bread slices.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Warm Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare For of Muffins.
- Prepare 1and 1/2 cup of Refined flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Carrots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Gulab Jamun Eggless Carrot Muffins instructions
- For gulab jamun make powder from bread slices and mix with milk powder and cream..
- Add warm milk and knead well..
- Make balls from this mixture and fry in an appe pan till golden brown in color..
- Make sugar syrup from sugar and water, add cardamom powder..
- Drop fried gulab jamun in hot sugar syrup and leave for 1 hour..
- For muffins, grind carrots and sugar in a mixer..
- Take flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl..
- Add grounded sugar carrot mixture and milk..
- Now add butter, vanilla extract and whisk well to make a lump-free batter..
- Transfer this batter to a greased muffin tray and bake on 180℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and make a hole in each muffin..
- Drop some sugar syrup in muffins and arrange gulab jamuns on muffins..
- Again bake for 5 minutes on 160℃..
- Gulab jamun carrot muffins are ready..