Sooji gulab jamun. Gulab jamun is a milk solid based sweet which is popular in India & is a type of mithai. It is traditionally made from Khoya, but modern recipes can call. traditional version as it is made with easily available sooji. suji gulab jamun suji ka gulab jamun such variation and a popular version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava.
Super delicious sooji jamun recipe which is so easy to make and you need only basic ingredients. version is suji gulab jamun or semolina gulab jamun with fine rava. i have posted quite a few gulab jamun recipes till now, but i personally felt making suji gulab jamun is much easier compared to. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. You can have Sooji gulab jamun using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of boiled milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sooji.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cardamon powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5-6 of crushed pistachio.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee for deep frying.
Get not one but two Gulab Jamun recipes with my step-by-step photo guide that will help you to make perfect gulab jamun every time. Do try this rava gulab jamun or sooji gulab jamun and let me know how it has turned out to you. Gulab jamun can be made in a traditional way using khoya or mawa or using the bread like bread gulab jamun or just using the store bought gulab jamun instant mix. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet.
Sooji gulab jamun instructions
- Take 1/2 tbsp ghee and milk in a pan and bring to a boil.add sooji slowly and keep keep mixing.
- Stir continuously.Cook till it is completely thick and dry.
- Take it in a plate and cool it down and apply ghee.
- Take small portion from it and make balls.
- Now make syrup.Take sugar and water in a pan boil it and cook till sticky stage add colour. set aside and keep warm.
- Heat ghee for deep frying,drop ball in med.hot oil and fry till golden.
- Drain and add immediately into the syrup.let it soak for 30 mins.
- And 30 mins.Take gulab jamun in a bowl and garnished with pistachio and serve..
Dry Khoya Sooji Jamun Recipe, Dry Khoya Gulab Jamun is easy sweet recipe for Diwali, Holi. Dry jamun we can make with so many things and this khoya and sooji is one of the great combination. Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gulab Jamun, Gulab Jamoon, Gulab, Make Gulab Jamun, How to make Gulab Jamun, I first tasted this dessert at our favorite Indian restaurant and since then. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat.