Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread.
You can have Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe Plantains (or 4-5 ripe bananas).
- It’s 250 of g/2 cup flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
Traditional (Plantain) Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Put peeled plantains or bananas in a bowl and mix by hands. (To have some chunks left in the bread later.).
- Put the butter and sugar in a separate bowl and microwave for 1 minute to melt and mix well. Mix with the bananas..
- Beat the eggs well on another bowl, then mix with the banana mixture..
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder to the mixture through a sifter for a smoother taste. Mix well with a whisk..
- Put aluminum foil in a baking dish, then pour the mixture in. Sprinkle coffee powder on the top. Cover the dish with extra aluminum foil in case the surface gets too brown at baking. Bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove the top aluminum foil. The center should still be a little moist. Bake for another 20 minutes..
- Delicious banana bread ready to serve..