Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super soft Raisin Bread inspired by Kronk's New Groove.
You can have Super soft Raisin Bread inspired by Kronk's New Groove using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super soft Raisin Bread inspired by Kronk's New Groove
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (250ml) (room temp).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoon of instant yeast (7g).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar (50g).
- It’s 3 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt (5g).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened butter (50g).
- It’s 1 cup of raisin for the dough and 1/2 cup more for the filling.
- You need of Eggwash: 1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon milk.
Super soft Raisin Bread inspired by Kronk's New Groove instructions
- In a large bowl, add the milk, egg, yeast and sugar and gently stir it with a spoon or a rubber spatula. Add the flour, salt and mix well until you form a dough. Cover the bowl for 10-20 minutes..
- Add softened butter and knead it all together.Then transfer it to a lightly floured counter and knead until smooth, elastic and not tearing.
- Form into a ball and place your dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with plastic wrap or a clean wet towel for one hour or until doubled in size. Punch down the dough with your fist and briefly knead out any air bubbles..
- Transfer dough onto a surface and incorporate the dough with 1 cup of raisins and lightly press them into the dough so they stick..
- Cut into 4 equal portions, fill with raisins and roll out each portion into an oval shape..
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking tray. and cover the dough for 30-40 minutes until doubled size..
- Brush with eggwash: 1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon milk. Bake in preheated oven at 180° for 30-35 minutes (bottom heat). Let it cool down. And Enjoy!.