Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
First Attempt of Marble Bread.
You can cook First Attempt of Marble Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of First Attempt of Marble Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of third cup of milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
First Attempt of Marble Bread step by step
- In a deep bowl add flour salt sugar baking powder and mix it properly Then add in butter milk eggs and mix until they are all incorporated.Now work it by hand to make a dough.Knead it for abt five mins.After kneading form into a ball shape.Then cut into halves.
- The other half cover with cling and set a side.The other half continue kneading and slowly adding the choco powder until it all mix up.Then cover with a foil and set aside let it rest for an hour to rise..
- After an hour laythe dough in a flat durface and start to flatten using rolling pin make a rectangular shape.Same with the choco dough.After fatten them put them together and roll it.Cover with foil and let it rest again for the final rise.Befire putting inside the oven brush it with egg wash..
- Heat oven at 180c and bake it at 20 mins.After done brush the surface with butter.