Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mawa gulab jamun. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. Learn how to make Gulab Jamun at home now!
We now, have a lot of variations of this as well. But, keeping them authentic, we will be sticking to the one which uses khova or mawa. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives. You can cook Mawa gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa gulab jamun
- It’s 1 packet of gulab jamun mix.
- Prepare 150 gm of mawa or khoya.
- Prepare 400 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 650 ml of water.
- It’s as required of Rose water.
- You need As needed of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm milk or as required.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying or ghee.
Gulab Jamun is a traditional and popular dessert variety of India. For Diwali and many other occasions, we tend to make this delicious dessert. Gulab Jamun are simple and easy to make. Authentically and traditionally Gulab Jamun recipe is always made with khoya.
Mawa gulab jamun instructions
- Take a deep bowl add gulab jamun mix powder now add little milk and make a soft dough now added mawa,mix it and again make a very soft dough, Cover it and rest for 5 min.
- Let's make chasni, so take a sauce pan add sugar and water, and make a sugar syrup or chasni,let it boil and continuously stir it,off the flame now added rose water and elaichi powder mix Well and keep it aside.
- Take a frying pan pour oil, don't over heat the oil otherwise gulab jamun will burn, so oil should be semi heated, now take the dough again mix it,take little dough in hand make the shape like small ball with the help of little oil, now fry it in low flame continuously stir proper in all side for the perfect colour and texture.
- When all gulab jamun is fry now transfer all into sugar syrup or chasni, keep it aside for 2,3 hr on room temperature so that gulab jamun came out super soft and juicy.
Soft khoya also known as 'daap ka khoya' or. Gulab Jamun,Gulab Jamun recipe,Diwali sweet recipes,Deepavali sweets recipes,Milk sweet recipes,Indian sweet recipes,How to make Gulab Jamun with Khoya/Mawa. Take soft mawa (dhaap) and paneer in a plate. Crumble the paneer and knead until smooth and soft. After this add mawa to it and mash again to mix well.