Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun. Learn how to make Gulab Jamun at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. This Diwali, treat your brother with this delicious sweet specially made by you. Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet.
Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat. You can cook Gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for frying.
- It’s of For syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s Drops of kewra water.
Gulab Jamun is the most popular Indian dessert. Gulab Jamun's are deep fried donut-like balls, soaked in sweet rose flavored syrup. They are so delicious and taste absolutely heavenly. Gulab Jamun with Khoya: Gulab Jamun literally translated to rose berries, while rose means gulab and jamun are deep purple colour berries.
Gulab jamun instructions
- Add dry ingredients in a bowl mix it well then add ghee and mix it with the help of palm..
- Now add egg and knead it to make smooth dough..
- Now make small balls. Meanwhile heat oil let it fry to become brown. After frying it keep it aside..
- Take a sauce pan pour water and sugar, some cardamom let it boil to become syrup. Now add that gulab jamun balls. Low the flame when gulab jamun absorbed syrup and become double then off the flame add drops of kewra water. Serve it. Enjoy..
Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup. Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me. Gulab Jamun is a legendary Indian sweet. In this surefire recipe, the delicate, spongy and melt-in-your-mouth berry sized deep-fried milk based balls are dunked into the skillfully flavored sugar syrup.