Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly chocolate chip Cookies.
You can have Keto Friendly chocolate chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly chocolate chip Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of butter-softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar replacement.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free chocolate chips.
Keto Friendly chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F, mix softened butter, sweetener with stand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, after, an another bowl, add almond flour baking soda and salt mixture and combine with wet mixture to fold..
- Add chocolate chips. scoop the dough and place evenly oven safe a cookie sheet.
- About 24 cookies you will get, bake 10-12 minutes..