Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deviled Eggs w/ Bacon.
You can have Deviled Eggs w/ Bacon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs w/ Bacon
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 of strips of thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
Deviled Eggs w/ Bacon instructions
- Put eggs in cold water in pan. Bring to a good boil for about 20 minutes or so..
- While eggs are boiling cook the bacon strips to your liking. I don't like them too crispy but prefer the thick cut. Then chop very finely..
- Once eggs are boiled. Cool them off by soaking them in cold water, then remove shells..
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. Mix yolks with mayo, mustard, cayenne powder and chopped bacon. Then spoon in to the hard boiled egg whites..
- Remember, bacon goes with just about everything..