You can have Gulab Jamun using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun
- It’s 5-6 slice of Brown Bread.
- It’s as required of Oil to fry.
- You need Pinch of elaichi powder optional.
- Prepare 4-5 spoons of sugar.
- Prepare 10 gms approx of Milk for the dough.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Gulab Jamun instructions
- Cut sides of brown bread.
- Grind the bread and make powder.
- Make a dough with milk. dough should not be much wet n dry..
- Now from dough make small balls. You can use ilachi powder this time also in dough..
- Deep fry them on low medium flame till it turn brown.
- Now make sugar syrup with water n sugar. You can use ilachi powder in syrup also.N keep these fried balls in that for 15-20 mins. Hot gulab jamun is ready.