Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan.
You can cook Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan
- You need 500 gr of eggplant.
- You need 7 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan step by step
- Wash eggplants and tomatoes and dice them, put aside..
- Chop onion or shallots and garlics..
- Pre-heat sauce pan with oil in it, put chopped onion and garlic, stir it until the aroma comes out..
- Add diced tomato, salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, stir it well..
- Add diced eggplant, stir it properly until mix well..
- Cover the sauce pan and wait until the eggplant fully cooked, don't forget to stir it time to time so the bottom part doesnt burn..
- Spicy eggplant is ready to serve with rice or bread..