Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone.
You can cook Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone
- Prepare of finely ground almond flour.
- You need of softened butter or coconut oil.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Sugar substitute.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of roughly chopped macadamia nuts.
- Prepare of frozen berries.
Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for the frozen berries) in a large bowl and knead the dough until the dough smooth..
- Add the frozen berries when you form the cookie shape..
- Form a rough ball, stick 2-3 frozen berries into the ball, and roll to incorporate the blueberries. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and press the balls down with the palm of your hand. (I usually gauge a tbsp size and then flatten.).
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the cookies because, in my experience, almond flour tends to burn really fast!.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before enjoying them with a hot cup of tea or coffee!.