Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My Quick Garlic Bread sticks.
You can cook My Quick Garlic Bread sticks using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk (I used almond milk).
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
My Quick Garlic Bread sticks step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450 degress.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Stir in milk to form a dough..
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times..
- Roll out a 5×10 inch rectangle..
- Cut into 12 breadsticks.
- Mix butter and garlic together and pour into 13×9 baking dish.
- One by one roll sticks in butter and place in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown..