Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jam and Bread Pudding.
You can cook Jam and Bread Pudding using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jam and Bread Pudding
- It’s 1 lb of Loaf of challah cut into 1/2 " slices.
- You need 3/4 c of Valley Brook Farms strawberry daiquiri jam.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 c of whole milk or half and half.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 c of confectioners sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of strawberry daiquiri jam.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Jam and Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish. Arrange half of the challah in the dish; tear the slices to fit. Spread 3/4 cup of the jam on top; cover with the remaining challah..
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, 2 1/2 cups of the milk and the vanilla and pour over the challah; press to soak and brush with 4 tablespoons of the butter. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue cooking through, until the pudding is set; remove from the oven.
- Preheat the broiler. Blend the 2 tablespoons of milk with the confectioners' sugar. Add the remaining butter and jam and stir until the glaze is smooth. Spread all but 1/4 cup of the glaze over the pudding and broil until the glaze is golden. Drizzle the bread pudding with the remaining glaze and serve..